Essentials of Presence & Mindfulness!
This is a FREE introduction to mindfulness with some unique perspectives that you will not find elsewhere.
This module is a recommended prerequisite to the remainder of the Practical Mindfulness Online Course.
We appreciate your interest and support. Thank you!
Module 1 : Mindfulness Essentials
Know what mindfulness is and how it can benefit you. You will walk away with a simple practice that can be used anytime, anywhere.
What you’ll do:
- Learn to observe your thinking and recognise some key facts about the nature of thinking.
- Simplify your understanding of the mind by discovering the four categories of thought.
- Learn about the 3 Key Elements of mindfulness and how you can apply these to yourself in any situation.
- Acquire the competence to deliberately activate and maintain conscious awareness and presence.
What you’ll gain (the outcomes):
- Gain an understanding of your own mind and its habits;
- Learn a simple method to focus your attention in a relaxed manner;
- Learn to read situations more accurately based on what’s real and what’s relevant;
- Find out how to ground and presence yourself no matter what’s going on around you.
About the online course
This online study program covers all the content of the live program and more! It includes excerpts from the book, plus exercises that are unique to this format!
It’s easily accessible via laptop or mobile phone. There are short videos, plus readings which can also be played as audio tracks. Likewise, written exercises are given, with instructions that are also available in audio format.
You’ll have ongoing access to the material once you’ve signed up for the course, which means being able to watch the videos as refreshers and use the guided meditations for your ongoing regular practice.
What are you waiting for? Wherever you are, is the entry point!